One Wax Guarantee:
One wax pour. One wax warmer. Individually prepared for your appointment.
In order to better serve you:
- Only the customer and the waxer are allowed in the waxing room while services are being performed. Customers ages 17 years and younger, however, may be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Pets are not allowed on premises, with the exception of registered service animals.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you need to use our restroom, please do so prior to being called in for your Service.
- Photography, video recording or video streaming in the waxing rooms is prohibited.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the waxing rooms.
- Our studios are non-smoking facilities.
- We do not accept checks.
- Gratuities are not included in our prices.
- Waxers are trained professionals and must follow all Uni K Wax Procedures.
- Prior to your service, let your waxer know if you have any skin condition, currently being treated for or with any of the following:
Note: If you are currently or have recently been treated with Isotretinoin (former brand name Accutane) you should not be waxed.
Due to the high volume of scheduled appointments and walk-ins, UKW cannot hold your appointment if you are late. If you call ahead to advise you are running late, we will try to accommodate you.
Change of Service
If you require any change to your scheduled Service or additional Services, these must be requested with the receptionist before you check-in. We will try to accommodate your request if possible.
As a courtesy, we ask our customers that Service cancellations be called in at least five hours prior to a scheduled appointment.
Products: Product may be exchanged or returned for a full refund up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Services: If you are not satisfied with a Service, please notify us within 24 hours of the Service for a complimentary redo within 48 hours of the original Service date.
Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
The purchase of gift cards and gift certificates are non-refundable. Gift card and gift certificate expiration dates are subject to applicable state laws and regulations, but in no event will expire prior to five years after the activation date.